Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 August 2018

Zippyshare Delete's !!

It seems like "Zippyshare" are now deleting the files not as they used to...That is .."If a file has a zero download and has not had a downloaded for 30 days then they get deleted"now it seems that all my files up to the 20 July have been deleted !!...has any other Music Blog come across this...or have the CP caught up with me....So untill Blogger pulls the plug i suggest that if you want to download a file do it as soon a s I post it....Also if I do get closed down...MAYBE MAYBE I shall go private...so if and when you leave a comment if you include your e-mail addy i shall save it and contact you if and when that happens....Untill Then enjoy the music ...cheers...Luigi / Espo/ Ect !!!

10 comments:

  1. ROCKTHEBOXXE@GMAIL.COM is my email if you need to reach out to me if it goes private.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God knows what they are doing. You might consider fichier or mega.paid is very cheap and th efiles will be there when you want them. Thx. upkerry14 @ G you-know-where

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lets hope it gets sorted. I wouldn't want to miss out on your goodies. Adress bobsanders59atgail,com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use Google Drive and my shares never get deleted. You get 15GB of storage for free. You will need a free Gmail account to get a Google Drive. A person could get 7 Gmail accounts and then have 115GB of stuff to share. I know such a person. I am that person. You can look at my shares at; notveryprettymusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just in case pdennis@cfl.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Save my email address also, please. Edfray AT gmail.com

      Delete
  7. Please invite me to your private blog and save my e-mail address ( see below)

    Thanks for all your work

    ((albert.1946@hotmail.com))



    Greetings Albert

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just in case you go private...Keep me in.
    CerdesX@gmail.com
    Thanks for all the rare vinyl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. NÃO desista! add ahe: jricardofgomes@uol.com.br

    ReplyDelete