Total Pageviews

Monday 6 August 2018

The Bitch.320.Kbps

Two thoughts about this L/P !!..I wonder how many people just bought it because "Our Joanie" was on the cover !!..and are the marketing people at it again !...it ages since I saw the film so can't say for definite that all the tracks were featured in the film...Title says 20 Smash Disco Hits INCLUDING the Original Soundtrack .."Olympic Runners" The Bitch !!....I'm Sure I Would have remembered one of my fav tracks "The Lone Ranger" if that was featured so my thought is should the title be "20 Smash Disco Hits Featured In The Film The Bitch"..or as I said at the beginning Marketing people collected a bunch of Disco tracks put Joan Collins on the front and Bingo loads of sales !!!........saying all that as a compilation its a good selection and if you like disco music then you'll like it !!...Marketing Rant Over !!



13. The Lone Ranger / Standing In The Shadow Of Love


3 comments:

  1. Many thanks for posting "The Bitch" lots of great memories from the late 70s on this album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    So sorry to "bug" you but track 14 2Standing In The Shadows Of Love" is missing........................

    ReplyDelete