Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 August 2018

AHhhhhhhh !

Yep Folks seems that this blog is DEAD for downloads on Zippyshare the last 6 posts I Re-Posted on Tuesday  28th as DL !!!...all but one have now been deleted !!....so I Guess I Have to stick with the music that is in the "Public Domain "..which narrows down what will be on here ...Unless of course "Blogger" decides to close this Blog down...My first Blog "The Corner" is still there so maybe I will put something on there in the future and see what happens...as for the private blog still thinking about that one....but I have issues with that...how does one join a private blog if you have no e-mail address or anything to ask to join !!!...so cheers for now !!...keep coming back I have a few ideas... unless of course you get the "BLOG NOT AVAILABLE" page.....Cheers...Mick /Luigi / Espo / Ect.....

1 comment:

  1. Private blogs are a pain, and they don't prevent the file sharing sites from deleting your downloads. Yeah, don't share copyrighted stuff. That's the best way to keep things running smoothly.

    ReplyDelete