Total Pageviews

Saturday 17 April 2021

Joe Longthorne.


 When I first came across this L/P that was supplied to me at Xmas I was hoping that it would be a knockout one !. "Joe" is a great impressionist and funny with it to !!...he does a great job on all the tracks but nothing to me stands out as a "WoW" track.....saying that its still a good set of songs sung perfectly....The track "To All The Girls"seems to be a bit faulty in the pressing so it does skip and jump a bit couldn't see any scratch or marks on the track so that the assumption !!

1. When Your Old Wedding Ring Was New
2. Don't Laugh At Me
3. Hurt
4. Danny Boy
5. Just Loving You
6. You're My World
7. My Mothers Eyes

1. My Prayer
2. Answer Me
3. It's Only Make Believe
4. To All The Girls I've Loved Before
5. I'd Be A Legend In My Time
6. Love Is All
7. End Of The World 


8. My Prayer

2 comments: