Total Pageviews

Saturday 3 April 2021

Bing Crosby

A compilation of songs from Bing courtesy of Bob !!...sleeve pretty empty of info so did some detective work via internet and found that it is a "Italian" release from 1973 on the "Napoleon" record label !!..songs are mainly standards so if you like Bing's voice then you will be pleased with this one !!

1. I Can't Believe That Your In Love With me
2. Girl Of My Dreams
3. A Blue Serenade
4. Does Your Heart Beat For me
5. Among my Souvenir
6. S'posin'

1. Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea
2. I Surender dear
3. When You And I were Young
4. Ain't Misbehavin'
5. Mr Gallager And Mr Shean 
6. Basin Street Blues

      1. I Can't Believe That Your in Love With Me

4 comments:

  1. Hello again, Luigi
    it would be greatly appreciated if you could re-upload your Bing Crosby records as all 6 from your other blog have expired, in particular the Join Bing and Sing Along one.
    Hope you're well.

    -Sean

    ReplyDelete