Total Pageviews

Monday 28 October 2019

Yvonne Elliman.320.Kbps


 When I got this L/P the sleeve was missing so I had to get the above from the net...couldn't seem to find the back sleeve.....Don't know too much about Yvonne except the fact that she was on the original L/P of "Andrew Loyd Webber's" "Jesus Christ Superstar" and was also in the film of the same name....I think that she was the only one that was in both the L/P and the film...BUT could be wrong !!...and she does a great job of the songs on this L/P !!!

1. How Long 
2. Sticks And Stones / Hit The Road Jack
3. Rock Me Slowly
4. I'm Gonna Use What I Got To Get What I Need
5. Nowhere To Hide

1. Love Pains
2. Savannah
3. Cold Wind Across my Heart
4. Green Light
5. Everything must Change

4. I'm Gonna Use What I Got To Get What I Need

3 comments: