Total Pageviews

Monday 7 October 2019

Jane Powell.320.Kbps


  This is the original sleeve of the L/P...a bit battered and torn but it has been a favourite and played for the last 50 odd years...
 There is a distinct difference in the sound of the Vinyl to the C.D....I just love the sound of the scratches and bumps...woooah pure sound not manufactured and messed about like the latest recorded sounds..

P.S. This is still one of my favourites and I never get tired of listening to it...hence the new recording and re-post....Every one should be a friend to "Janey" and treat yourself to a treat "Musically" of course !!!!

1. My Baby Just Cares For Me
2. For Every Man There's A Woman 
3. Imagination
4. Hooray For Love
5. I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good
6. Every Time

1. Comes Love
2. Let's Face The Music
3. In Love In Vain
4. How Come You Do Me Like You Do
5. Can't We Be Friends
6. The Things We Did Last Summer



My Baby Just Cares For Me

2 comments: