Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 July 2021

A Chorus Line.


 This is the original Cast Recording from "The New York Shakespeare Festival Production" from 1975...It gives no other information of where it was performed and no dates other than 1975....Its another case of you would have to see the show to fully appreciate this L/P.....I have not seen either the show or the Film which I do believe has been made....There are two "Hit" songs from this show..."One" and "What I Did For Love" !

L/P's like this could have done with someone to invent a stylus that would have been able to read the "Video" signals as well as the audio ones !!...but there again it would mean an whole new invention the L/P would have been made to take Video as well as sound in its grooves !!!..as well as a whole new set of players to play them !!!!..ect ect ect !!!


1. I Hope I Get It....Company
2. I Can Do That....Wayne Cilento
3. At The Ballet....Carol Bishop & Nancy Lane & Kay Cole
4. Sing....Renee Baughman & Don Percassi
5. Hello Twelve Hello Thirteen Hello Love....Company
6. Nothing....Priscilla Lopez

1. Music And The Mirror....Donna McKecnie
2. Dance Ten looks Three....Pamela Blair
3. One....Company
4. What I Did For Love....Paricia Lopez & Company
5. Reprise And Finale.....Company



What I Did For Love

1 comment: