Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 July 2021

Rita Reys & Louis Van Dijk

Flavour of the Month ! Year ! Ect Ect !!!... with just a piano !! yep another one from John Thanks John !!!

1. People Will Say Were In Love
2. It Might As Well Be Spring
3. The Way You Look Tonight
4. Skylark
5. Your The Cream In My Coffee
6. Tea For Two
7. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

1. When I Take My Sugar To Tea
2. You Bought Me Violets For Your Furs
3. Dancing On The Ceiling
4. Autumn In New York
5. I Wished On The Moon
6. The Nearness Of You
7. Falling In Love With Love


     1. When I Take My Sugar To Tea

6 comments:

  1. Another great one from Rita Reys. I had not herd her until you started posting these and now she is amongst my favourites.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to the liner notes of the cover, written by the late husband of Rita Reys, her accompanist and fantastic pianist Pim Jacobs, the release of this album was made possible by Van Nelle, producer of coffee, tea and tobacco until 1995. A must have for fans of Rita and Louis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ron...Thanks for the info take care...cheers....Luigi

    ReplyDelete