Total Pageviews

Saturday 3 March 2018

Johnny Mathis.320.Kbps

Re-Post
This is a double L/P of Johnny's and IMO (in my opinion) is one of his best...he sings it straight by that I mean he doesn't use much of his phasing that is his trademark !!....And although on some of the tracks he doesn't venture too far from the original's all the tracks sound fresh.... it was recorded in 1971 and it's a GUD UN !!!....Luigi's Seal Of Approval !!!

Disc 1....Bert Kaempfert

1. Wonderland By Night
2. Spanish Eyes
3. The Lady Smiles
4. Danke Schoen
5. The Times Will Change
6. Remember When

1. Walk On By
2. The Look Of Love
3. I Say A Little Prayer
4. Heavenly
5. This Guy's In Love With You

Disc 2....Burt Bacharach.

1. I'll Never Fall In Love Again
2. Alfie
3. Odds And Ends
4. Faithfully
5. Don't Go Breaking My Heart

1. Strangers In The Night
2. Don't Stay
3. If There's A Way
4. Lady
5 L.O.V.E



6. Remember When

1 comment: