Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 January 2018

Funny Girl ( Film ).320 Kbps

Re-Post
 Earlier in the blog I posted the stage version...here is the film version...certainly "Omar Sharif" I think does a better job as "Nick"...but I suppose there is nothing like the atmosphere of a "Live Broadway Show" production which unfortunately never can come across on a record or CD !!!

 1. Overture....Orchestra
2. I'm The Greatest Star....Barbra Streisand
3. If A Girl Isn't Pretty....Film Cast
4. Roller Skate Rag....Film Cast
5. I'd Rather Be Blue Over You....Barbra Streisand
6. His Love Makes Me Beautiful....Barbra Streisand & Film Cast

1. People....Barbra Streisand
2. You Are Woman I Am Man....Barbra Streisand & Omar Sharif
3. Don't Rain on My Parade....Barbra Streisand
4. Sadie Sadie....Barbra Streisand
5. The Swan....Film Cast & Barbra Streisand
6. Funny Girl....Barbra Streisand
7. My Man....Barbra Streisand
8. Finale...Orchestra

2. You Are Woman I Am Man

2 comments:

  1. Why most of your uploadings sounds to be mono. I have this LP (without the track of “The Swan”) from East-Germany in Stereo, and a US CD-version in Stereo as well.

    ReplyDelete