Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 December 2017

Petula Clark..320.Kbps

Re-Post
 This is another compilation L/P...I think it is Petula's singles taken from some of her L/P's....you have first track very early 60's and the last track early 60's and sandwiched between them hits and cover versions...have a listen... the cover versions of songs are completely different from the originals..."Fool On The Hill" is a bit dramatic....I like "I Want To Sing With Your Band" corny but good!!!!!.......

1.Sailor
2. Fool On The Hill
3. Windmills Of Your Mind
4. I Want To Sing With Your Band
5. A Groovy Kind Of Love
6. Call Me
7. My Funny Valentine
8. Downtown

1. This Is My Song
2. I Could Have Danced All Night
3. Hey Jude
4. Strangers In The Night
5. Never On A Sunday
6. Winchester Cathedral
7. Where Did We Go Wrong
8. Romeo


4. I Want To Sing With Your Band

3 comments: