Total Pageviews

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Ella Fitzgerald.Vol 2.320.Kbps


And here is Volume 2.  
                                       34 classic songs sung by "The One And Only" !!

1. Give It Back To The Indians
2. Ten Cents A Dance
3. There's A Small Hotel
4. I Didn't Know What Time It Was
5. Everthing I Got
6. I Could Write A Book
7. Blue Room
8. My Funny Valentine

1. Bewitched
2. Mountain Greenery
3. Wait Till You See Her
4. Lover
5. Isn't it Romantic
6. Here In My Arms
7. Blue Moon
8. My Heart Stood Still
9. I've Got Five Dollars



 The Information on this back sleeve is the same as Volume 1.

1.Bewitched

7 comments:

  1. Our age and taste must be the same. Thanks for all these wanders and the next coming ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the mistake... I mean "wonders" instead of "wanders"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These albums by Ella sounded very often in the parents' house, and the vinyl albums were in the same correspondingly bad condition after some time. An unforgotten voice is revived here, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the dowload link actually?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bruno///The Smiley Face will get you there...if your lucky and it hasn't been deleted files are usualy only available for a short time 7 - 14 days...good luck !

    ReplyDelete