Total Pageviews

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Ella Fitzgerald. Vol 1.320 Kbps

As anyone who visited my previous Blog will be aware that this is one of my favourite singers !! so I'll start with the second venture that Ella started singing the "Song Books"   the first is of course "The Cole Porter Song Book" which I will post later on.
I have seen Ella in concert about 5 or 6 times  and for anyone who never got to see her ! you have definatly missed out !!....when she sang the slow sweet songs you could hear a pin drop in the concert hall !!..and of course when she started on the"Scat" songs everybody went wild !!
I have sat with her in the back of Maroon Rolls Royce one time and also got a lift in the band bus another time....ahhhhhh...great great memories !!! 
Volume 1 & 2 posted together this time !!

1. Have You Met Miss Jones
2. You Took Advantage Of Me
3. A Ship Without A Sail
4. To Keep My Love Alive
5. Dancing On The Ceiling
6. The Lady Is A Tramp
7. With a Song In My Heart
8. Manhattan

1. Johnny One Note
2. I Wish I Were In Love Again
3. Spring Is Here
4. It Never Entered My Mind
5. This Cant Be Love 
6. Thou Swell
7. My Romance
8. Where Or When
9. Little Girl Blue


4.To Keep My Love Alive


1 comment: