Total Pageviews

Sunday 30 June 2019

Shirley Bassey

Dame Shirl !. belting out some classic standard songs recorded in 1978 voice perfect !!
even tho' the versions are as the songs were written the voice makes them different !!!
"Bassey" at her Best !!!

1. My Melancholy Baby
2. I'm In The Mood For Love
3. I've Got You Under My Skin
4. Time After Time
5. Don't Get Around Much Anymore
6. There I've Said It Again

1. You Made Me Love You
2. Over The Rainbow
3. Taking A Chance On Love
4. As Time Goes By
5. I Only Have Eyes For You
6. Love Is Here To Stay


Taking A Chance On Love

3 comments:

  1. Hi, glad to have found your new blog. Would you mind reupping a couple of the old Shlrley Bassey you had on the other blog, please ? And I'm looking for her version of Fool on the Hill, was it ever released on vinyl ?

    ReplyDelete