Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 January 2021

Gladys Knight & The Pips..320 Kbps



Here is a double L/P that had me thinking whether or not they were all original recordings till I got to "I Heard It Through The Grapevine"and now I believe that they are all re-recordings....I might be wrong but not having any GK&TP's singles or even any of their L/P's can't be 100%...maybe someone out in the "wide wide wide web" could shed some light !!

And they have !!!!.......Blogger Vinyl Room said...
It would appear after listening to side 1 anyway that they are indeed the original recordings.

Record number two are also original recordings. 

L/P 1.

1. The Way We Were
2. Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me
3. Make Yours A Happy Home
4. Take Me In Your Arms And Love Me
5. Better You Go Your Way
6. I Feel A Song In My Heart
7. The Going Ups And The Coming Downs

1. So Sad The Song
2. The Need To Be
3. You And Me Against The World
4. The Look Of Love
5. Tenderness Is His Way
6. Part Time Love
7. Feel Like Makin' Love

L/P. 2

1. Baby Don't Change Your Mind
2. I've Got To Use My Imagination
3. Just Walk In My Shoes
4. Daddy Could Swear I Declare
5. Don't Burn Down The Bridge
6. Storms Of Troubled Times
7. On And On
8. I Heard It Through The Grapevine

1. Neither One Of Us Wants To Be The First To Say Goodbye
2. Help Me Make It Through The Night
3. Where Peaceful Waters Flow
4. At Every End Theres A Begining
5. Where Do I Put His Memory
6. Love Finds Its Own Way
7. Seconds




12 comments:

  1. Back when all the Beatles were still alive (well maybe not John) a collection of like 6 vinyls, (cant remember how many exactly not going to look it up since that is not my point) called "Beatles Anthology" ... my cousin to this day swears that this collection of alternate takes is better than many of the originals.
    ... just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi B...here's the re-post...cheers !
    👍 !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Luigi,Thank you.
      MEGA,NZ says,the file you are trying to download is no longer available.
      The account that created this link has been closed due to several breaches of our Terms of Service.
      Maybe one other Link

      Delete
  3. Please, repost one more time. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry...your e-mail is not recognised...have you another ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luigi thanks for your attention.
      My other I-mail is brasilhelio11@gmail.com or bellarantin@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Luigi thanks for your attention.
      My other I-mail is brasilhelio11@gmail.com or bellarantin@gmail.com

      Delete
  5. Hello Luigi, good morning. Could you please send it to my email? Thank you very much for your attention. Hugs.
    desipa56@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grateful Luigi for the availability. Great album. Hugs.

      Delete
  6. Can you also send the link to my email.

    ReplyDelete