Total Pageviews

Saturday 22 October 2022

Teddi King


 Teddi King (September 18, 1929 – November 18, 1977) was an American jazz and pop vocalist. Born Theodora King in Boston, Massachusetts on September 18, 1929.
 Signing with RCA, she recorded three albums for the label, beginning with 1956's Bidin' My Time. She also had some minor chart success with the singles "Mr. Wonderful" (which made the Top 20 in 1956), "Married I Can Always Get" and "Say It Isn't So" (both of which made the Hot 100 from 1957–1958). Her critically praised 1959 album All the Kings' Songs found her interpreting the signature songs of contemporary male singers like Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole (the "kings" of the title).......Be great if anyone has a link to this one !!


1. The Way You Look Tonight
2. You Go To My Head 
3. Where Have You Been
4. How Come You Do Me Like You Do
5. The Touch Of Your Lips
6. If I Could be With You One Hour Tonight

1. I Can't believe That Your in Love With Me
2. All I need Is You
3. The Very Thought Of You
4. Mr You've Gone And Got The Blues
5. To You
6. When Did You Leave heaven




            2. I Can't Believe That Your In Love With Me

2 comments:

  1. Here's a link to "All The King's Songs". Don't remember where I got it, so I don't know whose rip it is.
    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4b09ifsvevtc4/Teddi+King

    ReplyDelete