Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 December 2022

Ella Fitzgerald & Count Basie

Two greats having a ball !!...from the first track where Ella does her great "Scat" peformance to the last track   Pure Magic !!!....I'm going to struggle to make up my mind what track to feature !..everyone is a classic her voice is at its peak !!

1. Honeysuckle Rose
2. Deed I Do 
3. Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall
4.  Them There Eyes
5. Dream A Little Dream Of Me
6. Tea For Two

1. Satin Doll
2. I'm Begining To See The Light 
3.  Shiny Stockings
4. My Last Affair
5. Ain't Misbehavin'
6. On The Sunny Side Of The Strret


  4. Them There Eyes

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for two great performers album!

    Best regards'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have both legendary records of Basie with Frank Sinatra and Ella Fitzgerald, but what a difference on behalf of Ella!

    ReplyDelete