Total Pageviews

Monday 18 October 2021

Maureen O'Hara

Not known for her singing !..but she makes a fair stab at some standard songs...a bit 1940 ish ! and Julie Andrews ! ish....and of course Irish !!

1. My Romance
2. You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To
3. The Nearness of You
4. Yours Sincerely
5.  Dearly Beloved
6. The More I See You

1. I Only Have Eyes For You
2. Whispering
3. My Shining Hour
4. Love Letters
5. All Through The Day
6. My Love is Forever



2. You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To

3 comments:

  1. I must admit initially loading this album only for this fine vibe solo on sample track; so I would like to know the artists' name.
    Maybe it was the great Larry Bunker as he already played on the album "Just For Kicks" Bob Thompson recorded in 1958.
    But the rest too sounds very nice, so thanks for this real gem, very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luigi
    Many thanks for this music album of one of my favorite filmstar. It is a revelation to hear her sing.
    Greetings and many thanks for all the music and time you and Bob & John and...spend on your blog
    Mireille

    ReplyDelete