Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 September 2021

The Ray Conniff Singers.



Nice set of songs done in the capable hands of "The Ray Conniff Singers"...nice Stereo Sound Guys from the left speaker and Gals from the right !!

 P.S. Another Classic Vintage "Conniff"which still gives me "Goose Bumps" every time I hear it..

1. Somebody Loves Me
2. Golden Earings
3. You're The Cream In My Coffee
4. The Green Leaves Of Summer
5. Don't Fence Me In
6 I Only Have Eyes For You

1. The Thrill Is Gone
2. You'd be So Nice To Come Home To
3. It Had To be You
4. I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire
5. Moon Song
6. All or Nothing At All 



3. Your The Cream In My Coffee

2 comments:

  1. Together with "Talk Of The Town" one of the best albums Ray Conniff ever made, so thanks for this gift!

    ReplyDelete