Total Pageviews

Monday 6 February 2023

No More Uploads!!

Hi Folks...I have decided to not upload anymore music on this site from today...sorry...The site will still be open so you can still download any of the posts as long as they are still on here...The Reason is that I have for a number of years have 4 Music Blogs on the go and now I think the time is to cut them down to just two....One for all L/P's CD's Ect which was my original Music Blog at... https://luigis50s60svinylcorner.blogspot.com/.......and one that I have for 78's rpm Shellac Records at...
https://78rp.blogspot.com/........Thanks to all the people that have made all the comments and if any of the posts on this blog that have been deleted and you would like a Re-Post just leave a msg on the other two Music Blogs and I will put them on there...So November 2017 was the beginning and the end is February 2023.....Thanks once again.....Cheers...Brody/Luigi/Espo/Micky

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the music that you've made available over the years. It's very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will always remain grateful to you for your prolific & high-quality uploads. Thank you very much for enriching our lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Copa & Archie...Thanks for your kind comments much appreciated and I hope that you catch up with me on my other two Blogs...thanks again take care....cheers Espo / Luigi

      Delete
  3. Sorry, I just asked about the Barry Sisters post, then came across this one.

    ReplyDelete