Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 August 2022

Keely Smith

A very subdued Keely !...Yep the title says that and she deliverers some great versions of classic standard songs....

1. Somebody Loves Me
2. As Long As He Needs Me
3. Blame It On my Youth
4. He Needs Me
5. Sinner Or Saint
6. It Had To Be You

1.Time After Time
2. Nancy / You Are My Sunshine
3. God Bless The Child
4. You'll Never Know
5. The Whippoorwill
6. Twin Soliloquies.....with Frank Sinatra
7. No One Ever Tell You




          2. Nancy / You Are My Sunshine
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks. Great singer. Sample track stereo, album mono. Why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ron..Thanks for the comment...you must have great hearing !...to me all the tracks sound stereo thats how it came to me ...thanks again ..cheers....Luigi

    ReplyDelete