Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 August 2021

The Barry Sisters


 First time that I have heard the Barry Sisters some good arrangements with some good songs but I feel that all of the "Sisters" singers be it a Duo Trio Or even a Foursome ! there is not much difference in the sound !!...From "The Andrew Sisters " all the way to Englands "Bev's !!

Saying that !! here is a great recording of  "Your Nobody Till Somebody Loves You"

The Barry Sisters were an American vocal duo active from the 1950s–1970s

Minnie Bagelman (April 6, 1923 October 31, 1976) and Clara Bagelman (October 17, 1920 – November 22, 2014), best known under the stage names Merna and Claire Barry, were popular American Klezmer and jazz entertainers from the 1940s to the early 1970s.

      3. You've Nobody Till Somebody Loves You

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, I got here too late for this one. If you possibly have the time, I'd love to have this one. I also can't sign in with my Google account, so I'll have to comment anonymously.

    ReplyDelete