Total Pageviews

Monday 21 May 2018

Motown Extra Special.320.Kbps


Compilations galore at the moment !!...so enjoy while you can !

1. Baby Love....Diana Ross & The Supremes
2. What Does it Take T Win Your Love....Jr Walking & The All Stars
3. Ball of Confusion....The Temptations
4. River Deep Mountain High....The Supremes & The Four Tops
5. I'll Be There....The Jackson Five
6. I Second That Emotion....Diana Ross The Supremes & The Temptations
7. The Look Of Love....Gladys knight & The Pips
8. Standing In The Shadows of love.....The Four Tops

1. Reach out I'll be There....The Four Tops
2. A B C.....The Jackson Five
3. Neither One Of Us Wants To be The first to Say Goodbye....Gladys Knight & The Pips
4. You Gotta Have Love In Your Heart....The Supremes & The Four Tops
5. I'mm Gonna make You Love Me....The Supremes & The Temptations
6. Cloud Nine....The Temptations
7. You Keep me Hanging On....Diana Ross & The Supremes
8. Take me Girl I'm Ready....Jr Walker & The All Stars


3. Neither One Of Us wants to be the First To Say Goodbye

1 comment: