Total Pageviews

Friday 6 April 2018

6 x 45's. 12. VA..320.Kbps


Another little lot of 45's to jog your memories !!

1. Passing Strangers....Sarah Vaughan & Billy Eckstine
2. The Door Is Open.....Sarah Vaughan & Billy Eckstine
3. Remember.....Sarah Vaughan & Billy Eckstine
4. Always.....Sarah Vaughn & Billy Eckstine
5. I Only Have Eyes For You.....Art Garfunkel
6. Looking For The Right One.....Art Garfunkel
7. Spanish Eyes.....Al Martino
8. Melody Of Love.....Al Martino
9. You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine.....Lou Rawls
10. Lets Fall In Love All Over Again.....Lou Rawls
11. I Believe I'm Gonna Love You.....Frank Sinatra
12. The Only Couple On The Floor.....Frank Sinatra
13. Annie's Song.....James Galway
14. Serenade.....James Galway


9. You'll Never Find A Love Like Mine

3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot, Mick!
    I'm nuts for 45s, and this format you're sharing them in, letting us hear each B-side as well. That alone jogs my memory because when I'd buy singles with my hard-earned allowance as a teen, I hoped for a good flip-side as well;)
    Sometimes the B-side turns up better than the 'hit' single!
    I always thought it would be amazing to stock a jukebox full of 45s that had cool flip-sides as well.
    Imagine starting with Elvis, The Beatles...
    Two 45s I bought in my youth that I totally enjoyed the B-sides of, were: Captain & Tennille - Side A :"Lonely Night (Angel Face)" b/w "Butterscotch Castle."
    and
    Elton John: "Daniel" b/w "Elderberry Wine." !:)

    THANKS SO MUCH for these wonderful groupings of A+B sides you're exposing to us!:)

    ReplyDelete