Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 November 2020

English Comedian Singles

A surprise selection of "Singles" By English Comedians with a couple of nice surprising song choices that you would never guess who was singing the song...good for a party guessing game !!...all the way from New York !!..Thanks John !!

1. Positive Thinking....Eric Morecombe & Ernie Wise
2. Forget Me Not....Jimmy Tarbuck
3. Walk With Me My Angel....Dick Emery
4. Happily Family Man....Dickie Henderson
5. Sparrows Cant Sing....Barbara Windsor 
6. Who Done It....Benny Hill With The Coronets
7. Will I Find My Love Today.....Spike Milligan
8.  I Remember Natalie....Bob Monkhouse
9. Kids....Sid James
10. A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square....John Le Mesurier
11. I'm Backing Britain....Bruce Forsyth
12. Secondhand....Wilfred Brambell
13. Dear Mother Love Albert.....Rodney Bewes
14. Following You Around....Eric Morecombe & Ernie Wise

7. Will I Find My Love Today......Spike Milligan

6 comments:

  1. Wow, some suprises there, and great to hear the Rodney Bewes record, which I believe was written by Mike Hugg of Manfred Mann who also wrote the Return of the Likely Lads which also starred Rodney Bewes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bob & Mike...Here Is The Re-post...Cheers
    🎁 !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog. If you use a free 15GB Google Drive for your downloads you will suffer fewer and perhaps zero take-downs. That's the way it's been working for me, anyhow.

    ReplyDelete