Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 August 2020

The Peddlers


 This is a new one on me !! heard the name but not the content !!..so off to "Wikipedia" to do a check !!....in my mind before I did the check "Folk Group" came to mind !!...Boy was I surprised when I actually heard the L/P...."Jazz/Soul" from the 60's & 70's...how the hell did I miss that !!...must have been my period of sleep !!!...anyway back to the L/P this is a great one a "Luigi" recommendation !!...If you have not heard of them be surprised like I was !!!....the track "Smile" is like nothing you have heard before....in fact the whole of the L/P is very very very different !!!.......Thanks "John" for this Gem !!!

1. Time After Time
2. Girl Talk
3. Who Can I Turn To
4. Stormy Weather
5. Smile
6. Empty Club Blues

1. Your The Reason I'm living
2. It aint No Big Thing
3. Sneaking Up On You
4. Pentathion
5. What Now my Love
6. Lover 


 
     5. What Now My Love.

5 comments: