Total Pageviews

Saturday 17 October 2020

Kenny Rankin

Thanks John for these "Unknown To Me" male singers !!...just makes me wonder why in my younger days I did not spread my musical tastes more wider than I did seems I have missed out... but now courtesy of the New York record store I am making up for lost time.....cheers John !!


 Kenny Rankin (February 10, 1940 – June 7, 2009) was an American pop and jazz singer and songwriter from the Washington Heights neighborhood of New York City.

1. Cotton Candy Sandman
2. The Dolphin
3. Every Passing Moment
4. It Never Changes 
5. My Carousel
6. Mr Tambourine Man

1. Peaceful
2. Come Away Melinda
3. Song For a Winters Night
4. Minuet
5. The Girl i Left Behind
6. Cotton Candy Sandman 

 7. Peaceful

5 comments:

  1. Actually Kenny Rankin is very popular in the Philippines. Many Filipinos love his melodious love songs including What Matters Most, You are So Beautiful, and many more.

    Please update the link to this beautiful music. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very much enjoyed your share here Luigi, while I had a few Kenny R songs, this was the first full album, very good from first to last track - He was taken a bit early I would say but left some beautiful music behind for sure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mac...Glad you enjoyed the music and thanks for the comment !...cheers...

    ReplyDelete