Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 January 2023

Andy Stewart

So Christmas is now over !!....next boozy celebration is celebrating the old year out and the new year 2023 in so in the Scottish tradition let "Andy Stewart" lend a helping hand !!

Sooooooooooo I'm 8 days late !...never mind hope everyone had a great New Years Eve !!

1. Nae Sae Bad
2. By The Lochside
3. Kissin' In The Dark
4. My Hameland
5. Bonnie Lass Of Fyvie
6. Cailin Mo Ruin-Sa (The Maid That I Adore) 

1. The Heart of Midlothian
2. The Road And Miles To Dundee
3. The Road To Dundee
4. That's The Reason Noo I Wear The Kilt
5. When You and I Were Young Maggie
6. The Bonnie Lass O' Dundee

4. That's The Reason Noo I Wear The Kilt

4 comments:

  1. Good one for Burns Night! Thanks for this! -M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of my Good Friend Rennie A!
    Thanks,
    Mike M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike...Thanks for the comment....yes music can remind you of memories enjoy the music...cheers... Luigi

      Delete