Total Pageviews

Friday 18 February 2022

Dave Mason & Cass Elliot.

When I saw this L/P in a Junk Shop I thought I may as well get it it only cost about 50p....I was disappointed tho' "Cass" only sings one song on her own and the rest of the tracks I assume that she is singing with Dave Mason who incidentally I hadn't heard of !!.....Isn't it strange that it is only when "Cass Elliot" sings on her own that you get that rich unique sounding voice...when she was with "The Mama's And The Papa's" and on this L/P her voice seems to blend in and lose that uniqueness....The L/P as a whole is a run of the mill production nothing exiting is happening which is a pity because there is not much of  "Cass Elliot's" recordings available !!!
And Isn't that a great picture of "Cass"!!!!!

 1. Walk To The Point
2. On And On
3. To be Free
4. Here We Go Again
5. Pleasing You

1. Sit And Wonder
2. Something To Make You Happy
3. To Much Truth To Much Love 
4. Next To You
5. Glittering Facade



4 Here We Go Again

3 comments: