Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 May 2021

Bengt Hallberg & Rita Reys

Rita Reys again !! Thanks John for introducing me to this great singer !! still can't get over why I missed her !!.....Here once again she sings some classic standards and delivers them in her style that makes you think that you are hearing the songs for the first time...great great great !!!

1. Avalon
2. Prelude To A Kiss
3. Don't Get Around Much Anymore
4. Three Little Words (Instrumental)
5. I'm Glad There Is You
6. I Didn't Know What Time It Was

1. Stardust
2. Love For Sale
3. Lullaby Of The Leaves
4. I Fall In Love To Easily (Instrumental)
5. Cabin In The Sky
6. After Youve Gone (Instrumental)



        3. Don't Get Around Much Anymore

4 comments:

  1. If you miss this one Rita Reys see her discography. Europe's first lady of jazz.

    https://www.ritareys.eu/discography.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks, Luigi!

    ReplyDelete