Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 May 2020

Des O'Connor.320.Kbps



 Once again we have a title of "Now" which translates as 1984 !!....Des doing some up to date songs... Well now err sorry for the jumps and there are definatly clicks and pops between tracks that tells me that perhaps this is a bad pressing !!...as for the content...Well err to me it seems that its over orchestrated and over produced...Des's voice seems to be different maybe he was trying a new style !!...much prefer his older recordings....Comments Please !!!....

1. Bilitis
2. Lately
3. To All The Girl's I've Loved Before 
4. Arthur's Theme Best That You Can Do
5. Our Love
6. Key Largo
7. Isn't It Strange
8. Sad Songs Say So Much 

1. Fool If You Think It's Over
2. Hello
3. I Just Called To Say I Love You 
4. Drive
5. She's Always A Woman
6. The Waiting Game
7. I Honestly Love You
8. If Ever You're In My Arms Again / Bilitis



     4. Drive

2 comments: