Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 January 2021

Elaine Delmar.320.Kbps


Once again a great singer who seems to have disappeared this was recorded in 1968 if I can remember she was on TV a few times and the radio....It seems that we have had quite a few realy good singers in the 60/70's that we don't hear anymore now which is a pity because she has a good voice...best track title track"Sneakin' up on you"...with "Why can't I Go To Him" a close second..

1. Shadow Of The Evening
2. Come For A Dream
3. Where Is Love
4. When I Learn To Love Again
5. Those Were The Days

1. Sneakin' Up On You
2. What Love Can Do
3. Very Slowly
4. Too Much Loneliness
5. Champagne Rose
6. Why Can't I Go To Him





      1. Sneakin' Up On You

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Great voice. I had never heard of her before, and now I kinda want to hear her whole library of work. Thanks for the post. This is exactly why I love these types of blogs....they give an outlet to unknown (to some) artists.

    ReplyDelete