Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Caterina Valente.320 Kbps

This lady is something else !!....she is also one of my favourite singers and will be on here in abundance !!...this L/P was bought in the 50's when I was in the army.... I was in "The Royal  Signals" in "Bahrain".....A very long shot comming up !!....IF by any chance anyone who's looking in was there in 1957/8 or even before or after get in touch !!!
Ok back to the L/P...the last track "Le Grisbi" has a jump on it tried to get rid of it but couldn't being that this is about 60 years old it has definatly wore well considering how many times it has been played !!....All the "Polydor" L/P issues have defininatly passed the test of time !!!

The cover on the right has been restored by "Anonymous" !!..Thank you!!! just shows what you can do if you have the KNOW HOW !!!!

1. Granada
2. There But For The Grace Of God
3. Siboney
4. I Love Paris

1. Look Into My Eyes
2. Similau
3. This Ecstacy
4. Le Grisbi


     3. Sibony.

5 comments:

  1. Me again: When I unpack music, I "process it in" - tweak the tags, album art, etc. to a consistent local format. That often includes making a 700 x 700 version of the front cover to embed in the tracks, and maybe some repairs. That gets a little out of hand sometime... This time I restored the somewhat ripped Hi-Fi Nightengale cover. The new one is not "mint" but it ain't ripped. Here's it: http://www78.zippyshare.com/v/NOQgUkAI/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous !!..thanks for your effort in restoring the front cover much appreciated...I will post it so people can see what can be done on a computer ..IF you Have the knowledge !!Thanks once again....Luigi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do so love Ms. Caterina.
    Thank you, Froggie

    ReplyDelete