Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 May 2019

4x45's 1. VA.320Kbps


Here is some of my 45's that I bought all those many years ago !!.....I did mention in my last Blog that I had bought a box of 45's from the internet about 20/30 years ago and I did start putting some on....BUT these are mine what I actually went out and bought...there is definatly a cross section of styles as my musical tastes did vary as you can see.....these will be popping up frequently along with some from the Box that I bought !!!

1. Uska Dara.....Eydie Gorme
2. Climb Up The Wall.....Eydie Gorme
3. They Shoot Horses Don't They.....Racing Cars
4. Four Wheel Drive.....Racing Cars
5. Let Em' In.....Billy Paul
6. I Think I'll Stay Home Today.....Billy Paul
7. I'll Remember April.....Caterina Valente & Chet Baker
8. Every Time We Say Goodbye.....Caterina Valente & Chet Baker

I'll Remember April

2 comments: